Introducing....

Mason Eldridge Green...
My first profile shot!

Those are my legs above my head, I am definitely my Dad's son, I like to sleep in weird positions!

IT'S A BOY!!!

My mom did so good and didn't cry until she saw this picture. My little foot :)

We are so happy to announce we are having a SON!!! It has been an absolutely thrilling day. I got no sleep last night and thought I was going to explode on the way to the hospital. The scan lasted about 20 minutes and we got to see every inch (all 6 of them!) of our little boy. He was very active, waving his arms, trying to cover his little face (not my child), and thankfully in a position where we could tell he was a boy! James obviously was not admitting how much he wanted a boy hearing those three words of It's a Boys lit up his face and he practically danced out of the hospital :) Above are a few pictures we got today, his heart rate was strong at 130, his brain is getting big, and his spine was fully formed!

Our other big announcement is the little guy's name, Mason Eldridge Green. We're proudly naming him after my Grandfather, Eldridge Beasley who I wish more than anything in this world were here to see him, but I know that he is smiling knowing our first Navy baby will have his name! After raising three boys Molly is such a new and fun experience for Randy and Claudy, so you can imagine my parents are on Cloud 9 after raising two girls that they have a grandson on the way! Somehow I imagine he has fishing in his future :) And congratulations Dad, you won't be outnumbered anymore! And since Warren and Tara are having a boy in May, Mason already has a best friend - with Molly there to tell them exactly what to do I'm sure! And thank you to Aunt Annie who gave me the most encouraging compliment today after exclaiming "I KNEW IT..." she said "You were meant to be a boy mom!"

We are beyond excited and can't wait to start PLANNING. Well, I can't wait to start planning. James can't wait to get his old leggos and baseball gloves out. Oh boy, here we go!!!

Comments

Kate said…
I started to tear up reading this... which is embarrassing because I'm at work! I just knew you would have a boy :)

Popular Posts