4 month checkup!


Today Mr. Mason had his four month well baby checkup and vaccination appointment! I can't believe he is already four months old, time is flying by. Since I had to work James took little monster to his appointment. In true fashion I got a text right about the time Mason's appointment was starting, "Babe, I walked out and completely forgot the diaper bag." I tried not to laugh, because last Thursday I walked out the door and got all the way to daycare and realized I had forgotten his bottles. Glad Baby Brain extends to all members of our family :)



So Mason had a great checkup, and is ahead of the game on motor skills which is great news. He has rolled from tummy to back and back to tummy so there is no more leaving him on the changing table unattended. He loves to grab his feet and he inspects his hands all the time.  James said he was a champ when he got his shots and barely cried. He weighs 17 lbs. which puts him in the 75th percentile and he is 26" long putting him in the 79th percentile for height. We already knew  he was a little bigger than the average four month old, though! He is almost out of his six months clothes and into nine months. I already miss that quiet, tiny, cuddly newborn I had! While he is still cuddly and the sweetest little babe...he is definitely not quiet and tiny anymore. He loves to jabber and tell you all about his dreams when he wakes up, or all about his day when you pick him up from daycare. His hair is coming back in blonde, and we think maybe his eyes will be green. I am starting to see more of myself in him...but he is definitely still his Daddy's mini-me when he lowers those eye brows at me. And if you need more proof he belongs to James Green here is a video I got last week! Make sure you have your volume up for the very end ;)


So there's your Mason Eldridge update. So blessed he is happy and healthy. Stay tuned for updates from our Christmas Celebration in Dunn and Cary this weekend. We're so excited to see family and eat yummy food...and of course open presents!

Lots of love,
The Greens

Comments

Popular Posts