A Corny Halloween

CORN!
Happy Halloween from the Greens! We hope everyone had a wonderful and safe night of trick or treating and got more treats than tricks! As you can see Mr. Mason was an ear of corn for Halloween and he looked hilariously cute. I knew it was going to be a quick photo session...when Mason gets home from daycare he is usually ready for his bath, bottle and to go to bed. He did great though, he even sat outside and helped hand out candy for about 15 minutes.


Sad corn.
Speaking of candy, I got a bag of 255 pieces of candy and thought I was being so smart. I figured I'd have plenty left over but I underestimated our neighborhood. NO CANDY LEFT. We had SO many kiddos, which was fun since we've never lived in a neighborhood like this on Halloween before. Our candy was gone by 7pm!! Here are a few more pictures from our Halloween...





After we took his costume off, much happier to be naked!

James and I are now headed upstairs for our annual tradition of scary movies and snacks! We can't wait to see pictures of everyone else's costumes!


Love to all,
James, Julie, and Mason

Comments

Popular Posts